Sunday 29 March 2009

Update

My new project brief was provided by D&AD student awards where the majority of the class submitted 3-4 boards. We will hear the results in the end of April i think.

I responded to the HP brief as it is a very open brief where anything is possible! My design is called Vessel and it is designed for hp workstations. My design gives a user an audio present, or message in a bottle, when the lid is removed. This will keep their creative juices flowing by the power of their positive emotions.

This is an example of one of my boards:

Right now i'm managing 2 blogs. My other one is for my university and is a tutorial/ diary of how I have been making my final working model. This is not for the publics eye of yet!

1 Comments:

At 29 March 2009 at 10:23 , Blogger matthew said...

'Creative juices' sounds lovely!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home